• The 343 Junior No. 343 Pow-R-Arm & 4 different collet sizes (1", 1 1/8",1 1/4", and 36mm).
• Fast on-off action with horizontal-moving lock handle
• Body is cast aluminum with steel parts
• 3" diameter mounting pad with two 1/4 - 20 holes 180°apart. Four slotted equally spaced 9/32" diameter mounting holes
• WILTON Pow-R-Arms, the full swiveling, 360° dead-lock work positioners, puts the work piece where you want it and holds it tight for hands-free production
• Available in a wide range of models for every job size, Pow-R-Arms are perfect for any application-at a permanent workstation, assembly line or workbench
• Reposition the work piece quickly and accurately with the flexibility of Pow-R-Arms wrist action, thus eliminating time-consuming clamping and unclamping
• Pow-R-Arms increase productivity by bringing the work to the worker-which helps reduce fatigue, back injury and other health problems
• Height: 4.9"
• Length: 6.6"
• Gross Weight: 4.4 lbs
• Net Weight: 4.4 lbs
• Width: 4.8"
• Work Holding Capacity : 30 lbs
• Diameter Bolt Circle: 2-1/4"
• Extended Height: 5"
• Base Diameter: 4-1/4"
• Type: Junior
These expanding collets will firmly support your stock or bi-laminate lugs, bottom brackets, and fork crowns. They are designed to be used with the Wilton 343 Work Positioner (We have included a link at the bottom in case you are interested), but they are also easy to adapt to alternate set ups.
When combined with the work positioner you have endless options of position and orientation along with solid support. All collet bases are machined to a 1" diameter and tapped 3/8X16NC. They are handy when supported in frame blocks and easily attach to alternate set ups with a simple bolt at the base. Flats are machined for a 3/4" wrench simplify collet set up and locking down the work. Made in steel.
For custom sizes please give us a call as there is a 2 week lead time.