- O.D. - 31.8
- Wall Thickness - .08/.05/.08
- Length - 690mm
- O.D. - 28.6mm
- Thickness - .07/.04/.07
- Length - 630mm
- O.D. - 29.8/28.6mm
- Thickness - 1.2/6/9mm
- Length - 560mm
- Butts: 100/20/260/20/160
- Fits a 27.2 seat post.
- O.D. - Large End 16mm/Small End 12.5mm
- Length: 560mm
- Thickness - 7mm
- Dimensions: 25.4mm 33.5-15.5 Oval Profile x 0.8mm-0.6mm wall thickness x 450mm long
- Taper: 290mm long section
- Bends: 31 0 First Bend 12 0 Second bend
- Tall-Narrow profile: greater clearance between chainwheel and tires
- Hyper Light: Created from 0.2mm lighter wall material. This leverages the strength of increased cross section while still increasing durability with a decrease in weight- about 2 oz. per pair of chain stays.
Velospec high performance/strength USA steels are designed for top-end performance and lightweight frame designs.
Our seamless tubing undergo DOM methods for better tube tolerances and structure. Composed of "air-hardening" characteristics from its chemistry, this special alloy has the ability to quickly harden/strengthen TIG welded zones during its cool down. For additional strengths especially for thin wall profiles, the tubes undergo a heat treatment that raises tensile strength up to 1200 MPa which counters material fatigue and external impacts. Butted tubes are possible down to .6/.4/.6 walls and outer diameters up to 50.8mm wide. Raw material is tested to AMS 2301 aircraft quality standards.