- O.D. - 34.9mm
- Length - 650mm
- Butts - 80/50/350/50/120
- Thickness - 1.6 x 1.0 x 1.4
- A 29er Down tube that is long enough and lighter than the alternatives.
- O.D. - 44mm
- Wall Thickness - 2./1/1.4
- Length - 750mm
- Upper Butt (Bent Side) - 230mm (Butt extends past the bend minimum of 50mm)
- Lower Butt - 140mm
- Outside Diameter x Wall 1/Wall 2/ Wall 3 x Length: 34.9 x 1.65/1.0/1.4 x 650mm
- Butts: 80/50/350/50/120
- Maximum clearance on 29er hardtails.
- This chain stay can also be used with 26 " - 650 B wheel.
- 25.4mm Oval x 1.5mm-1.2mm x 450mm long 16mm end diameter
- Massive 35 degree First Bend
- 19 x 1.0 x 560 x 16mm on small end
- 1.0mm wall on small end
- 230mm long taper
- Specifications for 1.5-1.125 Steerer
- Dimensions 50.8 x 3.7 x 675mm
- HT is for the 44.0mm +0.00mm - 0.05mm inside diameter headsets
- 44.0mm is the finish inside diameter dimension.
Here are some compatible suggested headsets:
- Chris King 1.125-1.125 internal model I1
- Chris King 1.125-1.5 internal-external model I7
- Cane Creek ZS44 and EC49