A 29er Down tube that is long enough to build Enduro/Adventure and the alternatives.
- Tensile Strength =115,000-120,000
- O.D. - 38.1mm
- Length - 865mm
- Thickness - 9/6/9
- DxW1-W2-W3xL = 31.7mm diameter x 0.9-0.6-0.9mm wall x 680mm long
- Transition zones = 35
- Center section = 300
Seat TubeNova CrMo External butted Seat tube
O.D. - 28.6mm
Length - 520mm
Thickness - 9/6/1.2
D2= 29.8 (external butt diameter) wall= 1.2
B1/B2 = 100mm top / 110mm bottom
Has a longer lower butt.
You can build a 14.5" seat tube if you use 2" of the external butt at top.
- This tube takes a 27.2 mm seat pin.
Nova MTB S-Bend Seat stays
- Diameter: 19mm
- Wall: 6mm
- Length: 560mm
- OD small end: 12.5mm
Nova CrMo Superlight Oversize Chain stay 29er S-Bend
- O.D. - 25.4mm (33.5-15.5 Oval)
- Length - 450mm
- Thickness - 9/6mm
- Taper - 290mm
- S-Bend - 310 First Bend – 120 second bend
- Super Light - Created with lighter wall material. This leverages the strength of increased cross section while still increasing durability with a decrease in weight- about 1 oz. per pair of chain stays.
- Tall-Narrow profile - More clearance between chainwheel and tires