Nova Carbon Fork
- In Ready To Paint condition- has been sanded and primed
- 25.4mm Alloy Steerer Rake = 43mm
- Crown to axle length = 368mm
- This fork is a great upgrade for someone with an older frame who wants the ride of a carbon fork, but not the expense of a Monocoque version .
- It is "looks" compatible with lugged frames and is a great, inexpensive sub for your frames steel fork. It is similar to the new Columbus Minimal Fork except that it has an alloy 25.4mm steerer instead of a 28.6mm carbon steerer.
- This fork does not have the Integrated Fork Crown so it looks correct on steel frames.
- It is also a great choice for new frames when the rider weight is more than 160 pounds but less than 210 pounds.
- Rideable fork weight of ~450g depending on final length of steerer