Nova Steel Modular 142-12 Dropout for DT Swiss Axle Thread
- DT Swiss version is modular & a plug and play system.
- Shimano and Maxle versions are plug and play.
- DT Swiss system is different from the Shimano and Maxle systems- The reason is that the DT Axle is shorter than the Shimano and the Maxle Axles. To accommodate the difference, we have a different non-drive side dropout that is modified by removing 5-6mm from the non-drive side through hole boss.
- This is a modular dropout allowing change between the three major axle specs (Shimano, Maxle, D.T. Swiss) and Road or Track.
- The 142mm-12mm axle specification has a 4.3m countersink on the threaded side to allow adjustment of the Quick Release for correct lockup
PRICED & SOLD PER PAIR